Work with us
IT'S BETTER THAN WORKING ANYWHERE ELSE
What You Will Be Doing
As part of the Strand team, you will be overseeing all accounting functions and ensure accurate record keeping. Accountant job duties include working to create and analyze financial reports for ownership and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable. You will also process payroll and control the IRA account. Our ideal candidate holds a degree in Accounting and is familiar with QuickBooks. Ultimately, the Accountant’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company. We are looking for a passionate team player with experience and success in accounting.
This is a full-time, salaried position and a successful candidate will be expected to reside in the CSRA.
- Competitive salary
- Medical & Dental
- Work/Life Balance
- Simple IRA matching (after 1 year)
- Paid time off
- Gym Membership
- Recording day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded on the correct day and general ledger
- Bringing the books to balance
- Enter data, maintain records and reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to owners
- Assist in identifying tax incentives
- Work with customers to settle account balances and answer billing questions
- 1-3 years of proven financial experience and accuracy in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Proactive self-starter with the capability to solve problems as they arise
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Team player
- BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
STRAND is the U.S. market leader in helping pharmacists launch clinical services within their community. Our one-of-a-kind intervention, documentation, and education platform supports community pharmacists across the country in engaging patients with chronic disease.
Please apply if you'd like a challenging, rewarding position helping pharmacists and patients around the world!